Once you’ve created a public drive, you can share the contents of that drive with any other ArDrive user at no cost to you or to them. To share your public drive:
- Click on the public drive folder (left hand of screen)
- Click on the globe icon that appears on the right side of the screen
- Note both the Drive Name and the Drive ID (a string of letters and numbers)
- Share your Drive Name and Drive ID with another ArDrive user.
- The other user can open their ArDrive, click on the red “New +” button and attach your public drive using the Drive Name and Drive ID you gave them.