ArDrive offers permanent, secure data storage for a simple one-time price. It's always free to download your data or share your files.
Using the AR Token
Permanent data storage is based on the Arweave network and funded by AR, the digital currency associated with Arweave, the inventors of the permaweb. AR is used to pay the global network of operators who maintain the permaweb. Although AR may have price fluctuations, the network adjusts storage costs dynamically to keep prices predictable with only slight price movements.
- How do I pay to upload my data on ArDrive?
- Do I have to use Arweave currency (AR)?
- Can I use USD or Euro etc?
- How do I get a wallet?
- How does pay-per file work?
- How much does it cost?
- Will I be told how much it costs before I upload it to the permaweb?
- Where can I get additional Arweave (AR) tokens?
- Does the price ever fluctuate?
- What are ArDrive tokens (ↁ)?
- How do I get ↁ tokens?