Totally private or
Share what you want to share. Keep your files private or share them with whoever you choose.
Share Private Files
With our two key (password) system the only person who has access to your files is you. We cannot even see your files. Private means private.
But you can choose to share your private files with anyone you like, and an account with ArDrive is not needed to access the shared file. Create a group folder for family photos or pass on an important document to a colleague.
Create a Drive that you can share with the world. Put anything you want in a drive - recipes, books, newspaper articles, photos, stories, personal movies - and make it public for the world to see.
Once a Public Drive is created it will always be public.
Be part of saving our shared human history for generations to come!
It's always free to explore Public Drives on ArDrive. Explore what our global community is uploading:
- Ros McMahon’s Movie Collection - a carefully selected compilation of copyright expired movies
- Apple Daily - the last issue of the Hong Kong pro-democracy newspaper before it was taken offline
- 51 Books in the Public Domain - curated by drkiddo
- Electronica Music - “dim, neon-lit, smoky club at 3:30am in some dystopian future"
- ArDrive Official Public Drive - pictures, videos, presentations and other permanent content from the ArDrive community.